For those of you that knew me when I was a little girl, you may remember how infatuated I was with Barbies! I lived and breathed barbies and spent endless hours playing them. For those of you who know me well, you'll also know how particular and protective I am about my "things!" I was helping my mom clean and sort through some stuff this weekend, and we stumbled upon my precious Barbie collection...everything was in perfect order, just like I had left it nearly 20 years ago. I was thrilled to find my 57 Chevy in "near perfect" condition. Although, I didn't find myself attached to it like I thought I would...in fact, I am considering putting it up on an E-bay Auction to see what I can get for it. I guess I am more into John Deere tractors and V-room V-rooms these days.

Gavin enjoying his 3 minutes of play time with the 57 Chevy...after a few minutes he was asking, "where how to make this go Mommy?" I Guess he's use to playing with toys from this century.
1 comment:
That brings back SO many fun Barbie memories for me. We spent many hours playing together, and you had the coolest Barbie townhouse of anyone I knew. Thanks for sharing that with me. I haven't gotten to cleaning and sorting my old collection yet, but now I am sort of looking forward to it!
Post a Comment