Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Jesus Loves Me"

There is nothing cuter than listening to a 3-year old sing "Jesus Loves Me." This is G-man's new fav and he sings it quite well. This song has given an opportunity to talk to him and teach him a lot. Like any curious toddler, he wants to know who Jesus is, where he lives, and what he looks like. Oh, and he is also asking about God...it's not easy to explain the Holy Trinity to a 3-year old! So, we started reading Bible stories and praying together. We always pray for our dear friend Cole. Then, he asks me to pray for Daddy and him and he also knows that we are asking Jesus to bless our family with a baby (he is requesting 2 girl ones-I'm not sure I am!) I have been telling him that Jesus lives in our hearts and on Sunday I put his hand over his heart and he when he felt his heart beating his response was, "Mommy, Jesus is in there knocking!"

1 comment:

Fey Family said...

Love it - so cute! oh and more baby dust