- The first name. We had originally agreed on "Brody" but while visiting Gavin's pre-school classroom we saw the name Breck on a class list and fell in love with it. No further discussion required!
- The middle name. No, we aren't Beatles fans. We really wanted to honor my Grandpa and Dad with this little guy's middle name. My Grandpa's first name and my Dad's middle name is Leonard. I was very close with my Grandpa who passed away 13 years ago on April 8th. We decided to put our own little spin on Leonard and chose Lennon. I also like the fact that all three boys in our family have a middle initial of L.
- The Birthday. Breck also shares a Birthday with our puppies, Ralph and Bear who turned one the day he was born!
- The gender. I honestly thought I was having a girl! No complaints here, I am sooo thrilled to have a healthy baby boy and be the mother of two boys!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
More About Breck...
Wow! Three weeks goes by so fast when you're cuddling a new little one. I thought I would take a few minutes to share some details about the newest little man in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment