Our little G-man has been asking gazillions of questions! After all, he's four and that's what four year olds do. However, it can be super exhausting when you are occupied with something else. He's also busted me a few times when I wasn't paying attention to what he was telling me. He sarcastically responded, "all you ever say is cool or awesome!" He was right, that was the response he was hearing while I tended to his little brother. Then my mommy guilt set in.
Here's an example of the kinds of questions he is asking...
While driving in the car this morning, he asks, "What if I was a deer mama? Would people try to shoot me?"
After I died of laughter inside I told him that they probably would and that I'm glad he wasn't a deer. What else do you say to that?
1 comment:
Hahah! He is a little crackup! :)
Kids and what they say could be an entire blog of its own - they are hilarious!
Post a Comment