Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Boys will be Boys


I grew up with one sister. Her and I fought over clothes, barbies nail polish, and everything else. Shopping with mom was a normal outing for us. \

On Saturday, I literally had to bribe Gavin to come to town with me. We picked up some gifts and made a couple of stops. While we were at Herberger's, he found matching outfits for him and his brother and a Ninjago t-shirt and tells me, "Mom, I actually like shopping now!" We topped our outing off with lunch at his favorite - Subway. He says he loves Subway because they have fresh food. Man, I love that kid.

Tonight I was walking down the hallway and was hit in the head with a rubber ball and listened to laughter roar from three boys in my living room. Yes, three boys that are all mine. I wasn't use to all of this "boy stuff" before but I wouldn't have it any other way...I love my boys!


Matching sweatshirts from the Stanley's

He wanted him to sit on his lap and this is what happened!

Sweet Daddy and his boys

Papa lovin' his boys

No comments: