It's so hard for me not to absolutely love the age/stage that Breck is in right now! He is so much fun. Don't get me wrong, he's also loves testing his parents and can be pretty exhausting at times. But he is chatting up a storm so I've been working with him to use words when he needs or wants something. "Hulp (help) mama" and "Up mama" have been successfully eliminating a lot of whining lately.
He has some of the cutest lingo I know. Here's a little sample....
"Beep beep owie" This means that his nose got hurt (isn't that the cutest?!)
"Papa-coco" This is what he says when he hears a loud motor. It's papa's motorcycle!
"Tee-Tee" This is what he calls his blankies...he can never just have one and he will drag five or more from room to room.
"Ulcum" This is what he says when I tell him to say thank you. He's saying "You're welcome!"
Breckie is also a little charmer and loves to get affirmed by his mama! Of course my heart melts when:
He heads straight to the kitchen to throw wrappers from his bedtime snack in the garbage can.
He folds his little hands when its time to pray, listens nicely, and claps when I say amen.
I get out of the shower in the morning and find him laying in front of the bathroom door with his "tee-tees" waiting for me.
He backs up into my laps with a pile of books ready to snuggle as we study every detail of each page.
When he brings his trucks to me and tells me "pay mama pay!"
Yep, pretty much in love with this little sweetie...
No comments:
Post a Comment