Miraculously, I had some time to myself over the weekend and I used it to take down our Christmas tree and other decorations. I should have probably left it up another week, but I thought it would be nice to have everything put away before I had to go back to work. I didn't know the boys would be so upset about it. Daddy was sad because it meant that Christmas was over. Since when does he care about Christmas decorations or the tree for that matter? His exact words were, "I'm sad it's down because this was the best Christmas I've ever had. It was so much fun with G-man this year." That it was for sure! G-man didn't even notice the tree was gone because the space was quickly replaced by all his new toys. However, he shot me a look of disgust when I asked him where the tree went and replied, "Mommy no take G-man tree down."
Mean ol' mommy! Guess I'll run it by them first next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment