
Big boy boxers!
Sunday was a very full day. First, we were off to Ellie's birthday party at Kensington Runestone Park for some sledding fun. G-man only made it down the hill in the sled one time. He preferred riding on Papa's snowmobile instead.

"Start it up, Papa!"

Bundled up and ready to go!
After the party, we had a baby shower for little Rogan. Gavin didn't want to leave...he found the playroom and was having way too much fun!
Then, after a power-nap, G-man and I went to my Employee Appreciation Party for work at the Blizzard hockey game. We got a hot dog, saw the Giggles the Clown, waved to "Eddie the Yetti" and much more! Yesterday, I was getting dressed and Gavin yelled, "Get ready mommy!" When I asked him where were going, he replied, "hockey game!" I'm not sure if I should tell daddy - he is suppose to be a wrestler, ya know!

Our little hockey fan

Watching the action from the warming house!
Daddy made it home safely on Tuesday at 1:30am. His drive home was very scary because of the weather. We were all very happy to be under the same roof again :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment