I know I ask these questions when I'm talking to parents with a new baby; Is he/she a good baby? Is he/she sleeping through the night? I've been asked these questions a lot lately...at first we were hesitant to admit that Breck is a good baby. It was like we were waiting for the colic to hit, but it didn't! The other week I told Nate that I think we're in the clear and he was mad because I was saying it out loud. We had been silently thinking that to ourselves but afraid if it came out of our mouths it might change something. Funny, I know but the "C" word is no laughing matter at our house. Anyway we have a very happy two month old (crazy, I know) baby boy on our hands and are very thankful! Thank you to all of you who have been praying for us!
The second question has only been answered "yes" one time, but I'm not complaining! Much to my surprise, the little guy managed to sleep through the night on Saturday...fed him at 9:30pm and didn't hear from him again until 5:05am! He slept wonderful but mommy was up checking on him several times and waiting for him to let me know it was time to eat! This was the exact opposite of Friday night, with the every two hour ritual...growing spurt, I assume. We didn't get a full night the first time around until seven months! Go Breck!
No comments:
Post a Comment