Friday, June 10, 2011

School's Out for Summer!

I am very proud of my G-man who just completed his first year of pre-school! We received outstanding reports from his teacher and the helpers all year long, he didn't miss one day of school, and made friends with everyone in his class. I actually had two different moms of girls in his class track me down to ask me if it would be possible to get our kids together this summer because they both loved their friend, Gavin so very much...yep that's our little heartbreaker.

He is my tender little hearted man and continues to be as sweet as ever. The other day he said this to me (not even kidding), "You are such a wonderful mom! Where did you learn how to do that anyway?" Melt. my. heart.

Because he doesn't turn five until the middle of September, he will be in pre-school again next year. I'm so glad I didn't have to make the decision of whether or not to send him to Kindergarten this Fall. Plus, this Mommy isn't quite ready for her "baby" to be that big!



First Day of School - September 14, 2010

Last Day of School - May 28, 2011


Gavin and his sweet teacher- Teacher JaNae

No comments: