Gavin has been quite the character lately. I just had to document some recent "Gavinisms"...
- We recently bought him his very own alarm clock in hopes that he could start getting up by himself on school days. This morning was the first day the alarm went off. On the way to school, I asked him how he thought his new alarm clock was working. His response? "You know what I was thinking to myself mom? I was thinking I really can't sleep with all this beeping going on!"
- On Sunday Nate, my Dad, and Uncle Robbie headed down to the lake to take out the docks. After they were all done, someone mentioned that it feels like they just put them in for the year, and Gavin piped up "Why was Summer so short this year Grandpa?"
- With recent talk of deer hunting, Gavin is really wanting his Daddy to shoot a buck this year. He told Nate that Uncle Ryan should really let him sit in his deer stand so he could get a buck. He says "Ry Ry always gets the bucks, he needs to give Daddy a turn!"
No comments:
Post a Comment