Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Theme Party

We have a slight obsession in this house-PAUL FRANK! I am a lover of this adorable little monkey, named Julius, and heart the fact that it's a quality brand at an affordable price available at your local Target store. I think I may love Paul Frank more than Gavin...If you open the boy's closet, you will find out. We have Paul Frank backpacks, pajama's, t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, swim trunks, and even underwear! Nate and I have a few items as well.

I love me a good ole theme party and since I don't get to have many "grown up" parties anymore, we usually go "all out" for Gavin's Birthday! We encouraged all of the attendees to sport their favorite monkey. Let's just say that we got more participation than anticipated...lots of good sports in our family.


The Cake!

Our Fam in Paul Frank

Even pregnant bellies take part in the fun...
(I don't think I ever looked this good when I was pregnant!)

My cousins - Jody and Mayson

Little brothers need to be included...gotta love E-bay!

Uncle Robbie & Cousin Aaron
Even Papa got into it!

The Whole Clan
 


No comments: