I am SO relieved! Just before we moved, I sent my camera in to get fixed up a bit while it was still under the extended care plan we purchased. I remember taking my SD card out before shipping it off. But, when my camera returned, we were all packed up to move and I couldn't find the card anywhere. I ripped through my camera bag, my purse, and several boxes but nothing. It's been driving me absolutely nuts and for a moment, I thought I should call the landlord of our rental and see if I could go take a quick walk through to see if it was left behind. I was desperate to find it.
You see, I am NOT very good at doing anything with my photos. I LOVE to take them, but they just sit there on my little SD card for months until I finally transfer a year's worth over to my computer. Since I stopped printing photos about two years ago, I feel so unorganized. I also feel bad for Breckie. Gavin has at least 14 albums full of photos of just him. Breckie? Not so much. If you have any suggestions for how manage your photos digitally, please send them my way. I'm not about to take on the task of scrapbooking!
Last night I had my camera out to snap some photos of my new little nephew and I went back into my bedroom to grab something in my room, my camera bag was open and the SD card was sitting right at the bottom!! I couldn't believe it. I had totally ripped it apart and did not find it. I was praying so hard that I would find it and I'm so thankful that it finally showed up!
Here's a little preview of what I would've missed out on if I didn't find the card....
 |
| 6th Birthday Celebration |
 |
| Halloween |
 |
| These cute faces in these adorable outfits for Christmas |
 |
| Christmas Morning Tradition |
 |
| Deer Hunting |
 |
| Family Photo Ops Where Nobody Cooperates |
 |
| This little face... |
Lesson learned - manage your photos!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment