Happy New Year! And Happy 9th Birthday to our sweet niece, Ellie! Wow, time sure flies little sweetheart!
Every new year feels like a new beginning. A clean slate. A new list of goals. A new set of priorities.
For the past four months, I've been challenged, stretched, and pulled in fifty different directions at work. I'm exhausted. I'm fried. I'm ready to have just one full time job (in addition to the twenty I have at home!) I'm ready for a normal work week. And I'm ready to dive into all the exciting projects I have on my list.
Although I have a few items to wrap up in my "old role," I am officially starting my new job on Tuesday. I spent part of Friday cleaning out the office that I've occupied for just over eight years. It was bittersweet and a bit sad when I shut the door to an empty old office at the end of the day. My new "space" will be in the other building just across the street so I'm leaving a ton of awesome people. I know I will still see them here and there but it just won't be the same. I'll be a visitor now!
On Saturday, my boys helped my haul some files and stuff to the other building. It was exciting to get it all set up completely and know that I get to report there (and only to there) this week. Insert "happy dance" here! Cheers to a new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment