Gavin and I had an interesting conversation this afternoon. It went something like this:
G: Mom, when are we going to get another baby?
Me: I think that's a question for your Dad.
G: Why? Because he's the one that has to plant the seed?
Me: Yes, he plays a big part in it.
G: How does Daddy plant the seed? Does he just kiss you and the seeds start to grow a baby in your tummy as long as Jesus says its okay?
Me: Yes Gavin, you're on the right track.
G: Mom, tell me! Do I have seeds in me?
Me: Yes, you will when you're a little older.
G: So I can't use them now?
Me: No, not until you're married.
G: Mom, where are my seeds?
Me: I think you're a little too young to know all the details. I promise to tell you about it when you're a little older.
G: Okay, but I'm still asking Dad when we can get another baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment