Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Kind of Scrap-booking

I have had good intentions to start scrap-booking in the past but never did. In fact, I have a scrap-book, paper, and lots of fun stickers just waiting for me to document my Spring Break trip to Cancun. Since that was back in 2002, I am pretty sure I won't be getting to that anytime soon.

Tonight, we learned a lot about creating scrap-book pages in Photoshop. It's way fun and I can see where you could burn a lot of time doing this stuff. Here are a few of my creations...I only had a few random pictures to work with that I found on a jump drive in the bottom of my purse but you get the gist...

Scrapbook page from scratch with background, graphics, frames and photos

On-the-go scrapping with template to drop in your favorite pix
Baby Announcement from scratch
Party Invitation from scratch

No comments: