Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 Funny Things

  1. As you may have read about earlier, Gavin has already visited the dentist twice. Our dentist is in an office complex with four other dentists and when you walk in, each has their own exterior oak door with windows...but I really never paid much attention to them. Apparently G-man did. On Sunday, we made a Menards run. While we were there, we checked out some windows. On our way to that section of the store, we passed by the display of exterior doors and he shouts "Mom, is that the dentist right there?" I knew exactly what he meant. I love that my little man is as detail-oriented as his mama!
  2. During ice fishing season, Nate was seeking to purchase an underwater camera. He took Gavin with to the local bait store but they didn't have the "one" he was looking for and he came home pretty frustrated. On Tuesday, the three of us went to the bait store to grab some minnows so the boys could do a little fishing. We pulled into the parking lot and Gavin says in the most sincere little voice, "Daddy, remember when we came here to look for that little minnow T.V. but they didn't have the one you wanted?" The fact that he referred to it as a minnow T.V. put us into hysterics!
I love this age, but I think I've said that at every stage-minus the colic!

No comments: