I spoke too soon, Frankie has died. We have a very sad little boy who's been asking a lot of questions and a date with Wal-mart tonight to go and pick out a new little beta fish.
When I got home after work yesterday, I laid my purse on the table and reached for the fish food. I thought I caught a glimpse of Frankie swimming around in his little bowl, but I was wrong. The bowl was empty! I totally freaked out and didn't know how on earth he escaped since we had just fed him that morning. I found his lifeless body laying on the floor under the kitchen table.
It was a sad day in our house. The horomones must be in high gear because the loss of little Frankie almost had Mom in tears too...
1 comment:
Awww! So sad! How on earth did he flop out of there??
I never have luck keeping fish. I give you props for trying!! I get all gushy eyed over things like that too. RIP Frankie!
Post a Comment