| Bedtime Ritual - Snuggles! |
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
His Tender Heart
I just have to write about my Gavin. When I called him G-man yesterday, he kindly informed me that his name was Gavin. He confirmed what I already knew, he's growing up! Last night while I was nursing Breck, Gavin cuddled with us in the rocking chair. He was looking at his brother with such loving eyes and said, "I just love him so much, Mommy. I really do." Later, while they were cuddling on my bed I was telling them how cute they were; each of them and then the two of them together. He asks, "What are we gonna be like when we're bigger?" I just love his heart. He is my sweet boy and absolutely adores his baby brother. I pray that he will always have a tender and loving heart and surely hope that the bond between my two boys gets even stronger as they get older. My mommy love cup is overflowing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment