Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just Like Daddy

Gavin might be just as happy about Daddy's new job as Nate is. I think I watched the product demo video at least 100 times while I was on maternity leave. Gavin and I know just as much about dozer blades and grapples as Daddy does!

He carries his product catalogs with him and pretends to take calls. He tells me he might want to be an astronaut when he grows up or maybe just work at Quick Attach. He received a little Bobcat from one of my co-workers when Breck was born and we found some attachments on-line that went along with it - that was a hit! I ordered him a sweatshirt with the logo embroidered on it and his name on the hood and he was thrilled! He sometimes wears his headset for his McDonald's Drive Thru when he takes calls just like Daddy. Almost everyday he tells Nate which attachment he should try to sell. He usually suggests the wood chipper because he knows it's one of the most expensive. I think it's so sweet that he wants to be just like Daddy.

This was Nate's Father's Day Gift - to hang in his office

No comments: