I started to write a negative post about how bad it sucks to be where I'm at right now with the recovery, the inability to sleep, and being so dependent on others. Then, I checked my e-mail and read the most thoughtful and encouraging letter from my sister (in-law) Kala. I erased my post and decided that I was going to post about how blessed we have been. I have a mini floral shop in my living room, a big basket of cards, a large collection of Bath & Body Works products, and a fridge packed with home-cooked meals. We have received an amazing amount of support from our friends and family. I have had friendly faces to visit with each day and more phone calls than our lines can manage. So, instead of being crabby, I am thankful. Thank you for the support and for your kindness during this difficult time.
 |
| The Culprit |
 |
| The Blessing |
No comments:
Post a Comment