Winters in Minnesota are very long and start taking a toll on me about this time of year. As a mother, you really need to be creative when you are trapped indoors with your little one. That is why Gavin and I went digging for something "fun" and "different" for him to play with. We found our baby bathtub, filled it with a bit of water and he cruised his little boats around in it for part of the afternoon. He had a great time and the clean-up was minimal. Daddy was pretty impressed when he found what we had set up and commented on how much I take after my Grandma! I'll take that as a compliment because we always had the most fun at her house and she hasn't changed much. Gavin and her still make home-made play dough every time he goes there and the last time I picked him up she had a car wash for his tractors set up on her kitchen table!
No comments:
Post a Comment