Nesting mode has begun. The past two weekends have been non-stop hard work around the here. I feel very grateful for my husband's assistance...and he hasn't even complained. We were able to move our stuff back into the family room the other weekend which included washing walls and woodwork, rearranging furniture, and wiping all the dust off of everything. He paid extra attention to every detail, much to my liking! This last weekend, we spent time washing light fixtures and deep cleaning the kitchen appliances, which I don't think I've done since I was pregnant with Gavin! It felt good to get those items checked off of our list and it was soooo nice to have a little help from the men in my life. We were working pretty much all morning and Gavin finally yelled over to me "Hey hun, c'mon and sit down. You need a break, you've been working hard all morning!" Of course I burst into laughter because he sounded just like his father.
I am very excited to report that carpet was picked out and purchased this evening and will be installed in the new toy room tomorrow! We are also having our other carpets and furniture cleaned this week. I'm thinking we might be able to relax one of these weekends before the baby arrives.
Speaking of baby...Nate and I got another peak at the little stinker this morning. We had another follow-up ultrasound to check on the "kidney issue" and everything is now within normal limits. I felt confident that it would all work out, but it was such a relief to hear that news today. I say stinker because that is what our Ultrasound Technician keeps implying. We have a very, very active baby who isn't too cooperative during ultrasound time. I'm officially 32 weeks along today. Baby is measuring about 1-2 weeks ahead of schedule and weighs approximately 4 pounds, 8 ounces. From the ultrasound, it looks as though our little person my have a head of hair. The heartbeat is 131 beats per minute, the exact same as the last time we were in. So if you haven't casted your vote, now is the time. The poll is located in the top right-hand corner of my blog's home page.
No comments:
Post a Comment