If you would've asked me to go bowling a couple of months ago, I would've laughed. But this past Saturday night, I was definitley needing to get out of the house and was up for anything. So, we met Papa and Nana for dinner and then headed over to the lanes to bring G-man out for his first game of bowling. We had so much fun! G-man would run back to get high fives between each frame. We only played one game but hit the arcade pretty hard after that. Suprisingly, my game wasn't too bad. I remember bowling a 45 in high school gym class but I was on fire on Saturday night with a 120. Woot, woot!
The first toss
A few tips from Pops
Anticipating...
Is it my turn yet?
Showing off!
He could've done this one all night!
My "other" kid
Face off between Papa and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment