Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Clearer Vision

I know some of you have been anxiously waiting to see G-man sportin' his new specs...well, here he is! We picked them up this afternoon and he has been really proud and informing everyone that he got new glasses. I knew that this would make him look more like his daddy, but he is looking even more like his Grandpa Hjelle too!



1 comment:

kala hjelle said...

Hi Gavin! This is your little buddy Griffin. My mommy LaLa and I were just looking on the computer at the pictures of you and me. I like to look at them. I like when you hold me and feed me and tell me all the stuff you're going to teach me. I can't wait to get bigger so we can do all that fun stuff. We also were looking at you in your new glasses. You look SO COOL with your glasses on. I bet you can see really well with those on. Do you think I can get glasses like that someday? I hope so, because I want to be just like you. Well my mommy LaLa says I have to go to bed now. I love you!
From yer little buddy Grif :)
PS mommy REALLY likes your glasses, too, and she is really proud of you for wearing them!