"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.” John Campbell
I am learning how to do this very thing. We received devastating results during another HSG last week. Six months post-surgery, my fallopian tubes still appear to be blocked. We were hopeful that the surgery would take care of the problem and after 4 unsuccessful cycles, we decided that we needed to know for sure.
We are still hopeful and are trusting in His plans for our family as we continue to pray for a miracle. The morning after we found out, G-man happened to ask me where his brothers were. As I choked back my tears, I told him that we have tried really hard to give him a baby brother or sister, but I just don't know if we will be able to have one. His response killed me, "But Mommy, we have been asking Jesus! Maybe there is one in your tummy right now?"
Sometimes things just don't turn out the way we plan. I am holding on to Jeremiah 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
2 comments:
Prayers and thoughts with you as you discover what the plan He has for you is.
Stay strong, Mama. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that there is a plan (very carefully drawn out just for you!)even if it turns out to be different than what you expected. We are thinking about you guys every day. Love you lots!
Post a Comment