Sunday, March 28, 2010

Quick Update

Gavin has been doing extremely well with his new glasses...

• He only asked to take them off a couple of times the first day he had them, otherwise he's never complained.

• We are so use to seeing him in them already that when he takes them off, he just doesn't look right now!

• Thursday was the first full day he wore them to daycare. When I picked him up, he was so excited to show me the picture he colored. I couldn't believe it-he barely went out of the lines, which wasn't the case before.

• Tonight when Nate was washing his glasses, Gavin said, "Put them back on me Daddy so I can see!"

The Doctor told me that kids with this type of correction are very protective of their glasses because they immediately notice the difference with the glasses on. We are so fortunate that he has adapted so well and feel lucky that we caught it when we did!


Here he is enjoying his new scooter from the Suchy's.
There's always something positive about exchanging Christmas presents in March :-)

No comments: