We were privileged to have the other Hjelle clan over to have a "stay over" at our house a couple of weekends ago! It was a full house; Gavin, Lily, Eva, and Griffin kept us really busy! We had fun and truly enjoyed our alone time with our nieces and nephew. Gavin did a great job of sharing his toys, but not as good at sharing his mommy and daddy! He's pretty protective of his "turf." He did help out by holding and feeding Griffin, kept a close eye on Eva to make sure she wasn't getting into any trouble, and made sure that Lily was joining in on the fun. I wasn't able to get the crew to cooperate with a group shot so I thought I would share a few other bits of the action...
He was actually asking me to take more pictures!
Racin' to the finish line
Gettin' some snuggle time!
Silly Eva
Feedin' Pro
No comments:
Post a Comment