Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Safer, Less Expensive Alternative

Daddy and I agreed that it wouldn't be fair to punish our little boy by selling his four-wheeler because his Mom broke his leg while riding it. But it wouldn't be right to keep it around either. I had no plans of riding it in the anywhere near future and sure wouldn't allow my boys to be riding on it either. So we put it up for sale...and then we went to the store to buy one of these. Not that G was hard up for ride-on toys by any means but we justified our purchase with baby #2 on the way, after all, there are two seats! I think we'll be getting our use out of it....the battery was already pretty hot when Gav parked it in the garage tonight.



I think he's already forgotten about the four-wheeler
Already got the hitch Daddy made workin'

No comments: